Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Route 401 in Chester County, PA

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  michaelelel 
#1 ·
My family & I were driving (in the car) north on route 401 -- near the East Whiteland / Charlestown Twp. border -- around 11:15 Sunday morning when we saw a Suzuki approaching from the other direction. As it passed, my wife exclaimed that "It's a scooter; just like yours!" I quickly looked in the mirror, and it's back-end sure looked like a Burgman 650. It was in the shadows, so I'm not sure if it was dark blue or black. Anybody want to claim ownership?

#2 ·
Cool, Bruce! No, sorry it wasn't me. I was headed north to the Poconos around that time of the morning with a bunch of Victorys, an Intruder and an H-D Heritage Softtail Springer. Put 180 miles on Sushi!

There's a guy named TDI/Ted around here who I think has a 650 silver. Maybe it was him.

Happy riding,

Bryna

#3 ·
I know there's supposed to be another one somewhere in this area. When I was looking for mine, I checked-out Cycle Max, on route 322 near Honey Brook. The salesman said he didn't have any 650s, but knew somebody who was about to trade one in, and would call me. He never called, so I guess the owner never traded it in. (Or, the salesman wouldn't have made that up, would he? :wink: )

#4 ·
Wasn't me either

Wow, nice to know there are a few of us around.

I have a blue AN650k3, and live in CC Philadelphia.

I saw a silver one going South on I-95 a couple of weeks ago (near Crozer-Chester Hospital).

I know of one guy who also has a silver one, who is the owner of all the Amazon Juice stores. He rides to CC from Montgomeryville every day. down 309.

We should organize a ride!

David

#5 ·
Re: Wasn't me either

Darex said:
We should organize a ride!
David,

Sounds like a good post for the "Rallys and Gatherings" forum. ;)

#6 ·
RE Cycle Max Burgman

Analytical said:
I know there's supposed to be another one somewhere in this area. When I was looking for mine, I checked-out Cycle Max, on route 322 near Honey Brook. The salesman said he didn't have any 650s, but knew somebody who was about to trade one in, and would call me. He never called, so I guess the owner never traded it in. (Or, the salesman wouldn't have made that up, would he? :wink: )
I bought that 650 and live near Coatesville in East Fallowfield Township-LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.