Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm at it again. The sliders are chewed to bits and need replacing. I'm getting the variatior situation fixed, so it's really which do I want to try. I had read on another burgman site that just by using a round roller of 21 gram, he was able to get the rpm down to 6000 at 75. Is this info correct? Or is the slider the only one that can do that because of the shape? Also, I'm replacing the belt this time, and was wondering where you all find the cheapest price for a quality belt. Either oem, gates, or after market. Thanks for putting up with me with all the slider talk. I know I'm probably beating it to death, but I'm determined to make them work! Haha. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i know about having to fix the fingers. Im not too concerned with that part of it. Im playing around with it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I really like my sliders but if you're having a problem with them, go with the heavier rollers. My 19gr sliders give about 72 (actual) @ 6,000 rpms.
BTW- I have a new Malossi belt for sale on Ebay $90 shipping included (jusy now lowered the price). Ebay # 261425770035
I bought the wrong one for 2008.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts