Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out the electric vest adn rode BB today. My right foot kept stompin', looking for brake, my left kept digging toe into floorboards, looking for shifter.

My left hand kept grabing what it thought was the clutch. Throwing me over handlebars (not really).

When will it get bettter?

Good fun though...its quite an appliance.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Auto Scoot vs Motorcycle reflexes

I switch back and forth between my Burgman 650 and my V-Strom motorcycle. It's not so bad. I have to think about which ride I'm on at the initial takeoff from my driveway, and the first stop sign. After that, the proper set of reflexes is engaged.

My initial several hours on the Burgman seemed really wierd, especially with that left brake lever. Didn't take long to adapt though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Try a trio

I currently own 3 differant bikes with 3 differant shift/brake patterns. Going back and forth between bikes definitely takes some memory reprocessing each and every time ... although I kept tending to pull out the Burgman for most every ride these days!

- Burgman 650 (Auto w/dual hand brakes)

- Intruder 800 (Std w/hand clutch, foot shift & foot brake)

- Bajaj Chetak (Std w/hand clutch, wrist shift and foot brake)

Enjoy life,

-Greg

·
Registered
409 Posts
I could only ride today if any of my two wheeled vehicles came equipped with a snow plow, heater and snow tires. Received 6-8' of snow.

I personally don't have a problem going back and forth between the Burgman and Bandit.

Eddie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts