Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06/25/14

Took a beautiful road trip on the Burgman to Olympic national Park from Seattle, Washington. Woke up at 4:30 AM and headed out. Got up top and literally the heavens were right before me. Saw Mountain goats, dear, Chipmunks, ravens and eagles. Checked the engine oil making sure no oil was vaporizing and let the rpm's below 6500 to help the engine not consume oil. I have more pictures to show but for some reason it only allows me to upload one

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks like you're leaving Kingston on ferry Spokane on the way home. I like your "redneck GPS" on the handlebar cover!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep! I taped the directions right on my handlebars lol. Say, want to go to Mount Rainier or Mount St. Helens with me sometime? I plan to stay there for 2 days and 1 night doing a survival hike.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Have you ever gone to Windy Ridge (Mt St Helens) via hwy 131 south from Randle? It's my favorite route but haven't been there in almost 15 years and never on the 650. Yeah I think it would be a great ride, and my GF would come along on her 400. Probably won't camp out and hike though. PM me and we can make a plan.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I haven't, but I'd love to. Just sent you a PM ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts