Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on a july trip from oro valley(tucson) az to park city ut where we stay the summer on my 650 burgman. My wife will follow in the car. Last year I rod
e my honda reflex back from ut after purchasing the honda in park city.The point of this story is though I rode us89 as much as possible,t had to ride I-19 and I-15 part of the way. Riding a 250cc scooter on a 75MPH freeway is an adventure I will not repeat. The max speed on the reflex was 70MPHand if my wife had not been following, I may have been someones hood ornament. The burgman will make the trip much more enjoyable since I'll be able to keep up with traffic.
loyal s

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey Injun,

Isn't the Reflex the NSS250 Honda? If so, I've still got an ABS version in white myself, that I use here in Tokyo for daily commuting. I don't know about you, but mine is good for 85mph on the flat when solo, and probably around 75mph in tandem.

I found it pretty comfortable too, and it really is the the reason why I bought a Skywave (Burgman) 650 - I was so impressed by the usability and comfort of the feet forward concept, but wanted more go, more luggage space, and more table handling.

As you imply, the 650 is in a different league when it comes to highway cruising and bends over 60mph, but nothing beats the NSS250 around town.

Did you sell the Reflex on?

Lycheed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts