Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Burgman 400 owner in Southeastern PA and have put on a little over 1000 miles since the end of August, mostly back and forth to work. I am enjoying yhe ride but don't see any other scooters. The dealers say they are selling. :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA. I know the feeling. My dealer is also doing well with scooter sales, but I've only encountered 1 or 2 on the roads locally.

That was some of the fun with attending Scootercade this year. 250 scooter riders all in one place for a week!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. Glad to have you join us. Scooters are few and far betwen here too. Burgmans are even more rare. Only seen one on the road other than mine so far. With all the questions we get asked when out riding, I expect maxi scooters to keep growing in popularity.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. The sightings are few in my city of 3 million as well. Just think though. You're in on the ground floor and will be considered one ot few trend setters in this new age of motorcycling/scootering.

I expect your riding season is coming to a close shortly.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum :hello2:

You do not see many scooters and even less Burgmans because mass consumerism has eroded good taste and style.

However you have demonstrated that you do indeed have a discerning eye and enviable style and belong to a rather an elite bunch know as Burger owners!

The fact you opted for the Svelte Burger is just the icing on the cake - excellent judgement!! :)

By the way in the UK maxiscoots are not that popular. Scooters are usually small buzzy things riden by kids with zits, real men ride sports bikes (crotch rockets). The Burgman 400 is the most popular of the maxi scoots it sold 191 last year - there ain't many of us over here :-(

:roll:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Happy t' make your acquaintance, fjo19078!

Pray for spring!

Steve

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome. I was raised in Springfield. In fact, Ridley was the team we loved to hate for football -- but I won't hold that against you. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts