Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any forum member ever seen or heard of Ridley Auto Motocycles ? I have never seen one but was told about them at AMEN Motorcycles, while on vacation in Seiverville, Tn. They gave me web site and looks real good, but options & engines are limited, not to mention price !
Give them a look at :
http://WWW.RIDLEYMOTORCYCLES.COM

Butch 8)

·
Registered
689 Posts
They were at this years motorcycle show at the Javits center in New York and I am sure they will be there again in January 05.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I've heard of them, seen pictures of them, even checked them out on the web. They're like a regular motorcycle with the exception of automatic transmission... unlike the megascooters which still have the scooter design and the small wheels. They look really cool, but the bottom line: too pricey for me. With the Burgmans I have all that storage space in addition to easier mount/dismounting.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I cheaked into this company. They have something that most motorcycle manufactures only dream about. A 99.9% customer satisfaction rate. These guys are doing something right. My wife and I are going up to Cartrige, Mo. & look these guys over. I've certianly not been that satisfed with Suzuki. It's hard to find a dealer around here, that knows anything about these scoots. Twice I've taken my wifes 400 Burgman in for service to two different dealers. Both times I've found her oil level low. After the service was performed. There is billmeeks 400 problems right now on going. He can't get all the parts togather. At least these guys build these motorcycles in the U.S.A. And I've heard they will bend over backwards to service your bike. Price is one thing. Service is another.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've seen a couple of Ridleys for sale at the local Big Dog chopper dealership. They have a nice sound. The transmission cover blocks a good view of the v-twin. The seat is very low. And they are pricey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts