Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Chester has been riding with me a lot this summer, he's been in the local papers and when I'm riding around
strangers will yell "Chester!" At the local drive-throughs he gets a free burger and at the ice cream stand free desert.

I of course remember the legendary Sandy the dog on this forum RIP.
I'd love to hear other stories of people riding with their hairy (canine) friends. :dog:

Chester is a bit of an attention-hound so I posted a few videos and pics here:
www.chesterthedog.com

·
Registered
367 Posts
Love!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's good to be Chester, lucky pooch, I have had a terrible crush on him ever since I saw your first post of him with his cool goggles, very handsome fellow and probably the best riding buddy anyone could hope for...

Thanks LeDude,
Chester is pretty awesome he's a rescue dog from a hi-kill shelter, I took one look at him online and fell in love. I can't understand how a breeder (puppy mill in this case) could just cull such a sweet pup. I've never been without dogs my entire life and loved them all, but Chester is just special.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I'm down in Boston/Brookline. :) BTW, I love your avatar!
Definitely do, we're around a lot and a few of the guys I ride with are from the Newton/Brookline area.

What part of NH are you in?
We ride NH, and all of NE often, check out our site and feel free to sign up and join us anytime. Or just sign up to check out any upcoming rides.

http://www.meetup.com/Scooters/

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Our pups go nuts when they see me loading the carrier...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Definitely do, we're around a lot and a few of the guys I ride with are from the Newton/Brookline area.

What part of NH are you in?
We ride NH, and all of NE often, check out our site and feel free to sign up and join us anytime. Or just sign up to check out any upcoming rides.

http://www.meetup.com/Scooters/
I'm up in Amherst, but wifey has an apartment on Beacon St. in Brookline. In fact I'll be down there this weekend for the European m/c meet at the Lars Anderson.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
This lucky guy "JESSE jAMES" rides with his dad all the time and even has a sticker on his helmet which reads 'LEASH LAWS SUCK" take a peek

·
Registered
748 Posts
We saw I trike in Mn pulling a trailer. In-between the hitch and trailer, I'm sure on the trailer tongue, he has a piece of receiver hitch tube straight up about even with the back of the trike, then had a kennel mounted to that. So their pet was right between the bike and trailer at seat level. Really nice set-up from what I could see.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This lucky guy "JESSE jAMES" rides with his dad all the time and even has a sticker on his helmet which reads 'LEASH LAWS SUCK" take a peek
He's a handsome boy, and Leash Laws Suck! is classic!

I'm gonna have "Bad to the Bone" painted on Chester's case and
have a graphic with a couple rows of cat silhouettes with red X's through them.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
SORRY.....but .this is the real "JESSE JAMES"........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts