Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
As Bryna has mentioned, we got a second Burgie 400 - and now I can ride my own. :D It's a wonderful feeling. I went on my first group ride on Sunday with Bryna and some people who go to the local Suzuki dealer for their bike needs. We had a great day for it and it was a lot of fun. :sunny: A bit of a long day - I think I may need to work my way up to longer rides. Bryna has much more "time in" riding.
So far the only change I've made to "Bucky" is to store my personal riding items in the copious trunk. Oh - and I made my own "saddlebags". The poor man's solution to the high cost of add-ons: I took two messenger bags we had around and connected them to each other. I open the trunk, drape the straps so the "bags" hang over the side. :idea1:
I rode to work on Monday and Tuesday - and took off today to ride with Bryna. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow . . . :(
I will try to post more often - with working and going to school, I have quite a bit on my plate. Speaking of school - on Monday nite I came out of class and a classmate came up to me (and Bucky) and asked if I was TallWoman. It was ZenDan. :eek: Small world, huh.
Toodles and have a great week,
Lynn aka TW

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
tallwoman said:
...on Monday nite I came out of class and a classmate came up to me (and Bucky) and asked if I was TallWoman. It was ZenDan. :eek: Small world, huh.
That's really cool.

So far, I have yet to see another Burgman on the street. I know there are some in my area, and have PMed with a guy that lives a few miles from me, but haven't actually "made contact."

I live in hope, though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Lynn

Congratulations Lynn on your new bike. I just got back from a two week vacation in Calgary (Alberta) where I found a used AN-650 on the showroom floor of a local dealer. Finally got to sit on one (none for sale in my area). Instantly fell in love with it and now I know for sure it's the bike I want.

Then yesterday, I saw one in the local shopping center and left a message for the owner to stop by my place the way home. He did and now I have actually heard one and talked face to face with someone who has one. Confirmed all the good things that I have read here. He loves his bike.

Can hardly wait until early Spring when I can plunk my money down for a new 2005 650 Burgy. Meanwhile I hope you get lots of enjoyable riding on yours. (I have no idea what your winters are like) Eventually I hope to get my wife on her own Burgy 400...that would be awesome!

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts