Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in riding from east TN area to the western US in late July, August, or Sept? Basic route will be TN, Badlands, Beartooth Pass, Yellowstone, Glacier, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, northern CA, Pacific coast highway, southern Utah, Colorado, home.

The ride will be mainly 2 lane highways with interstates to the Badlands and back from CO. Approximately 300 miles a day, but some days maybe +500 or less than 200 miles depending on things to see or do. I generally ride the speed limit to 5 mph over. Prefer to leave mid August to avoid summer tourist traffic. Flexible on route details, stops, and daily mileage. 3 to 4 weeks. Share motel rooms. Non smoker. Start and end point for anyone interested in going is open to them.

If interested email or PM me.

·
Administrator
18,347 Posts
Roy, as always, I am open to a Maintenance stop-by. Camp in the back yard or bed and a bath. Arnie (Asolof) drop shipped a tire and supply's here for his 2011 trip.

viewtopic.php?t=49675

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, really appreciate the offer. I am not planning on coming to your part of the state at this time. If I change my route, I will keep you in mind.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm currently planning a 6-7wk trip this summer. Leave CO in mid-July, hitting WY, SD, IA, IL, WI, MN, ND, MT, ID, OR, WA, BC, NV, UT, back to CO. Scout will be a trailer king for much of the trip, riding in the shop portion of my 5th wheel, but does provide local transportation at most stops. (The OR->BC->OR leg will be all Scout.) I plan on hitting Bad Lands, Glacier, Lolo Pass, Crater Lake, and Arches park areas. Drop me a line & perhaps we can connect during our respective travels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts