Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this doesn't belong here, but this is a great product and I felt it would be lost in the "product review" section. I ordered it from Twisted Throttle.com.

My wife loves it. She is able to hold on better (her hands don't go numb). The black color goes with just about any jacket you can wear. It makes it more comfortable for me when I ride with her :wink: . For around 30-40 bucks, I don't think you can find a better accessory for two-up riding. If you look up the web site, you can see it seems to be geared more towards jet ski and snowmobile riders. For us maxi-scooter riders, this thing is hard to beat (it's cheaper than a back rest too! :wink: ).

Take care and God Bless.

http://www.powermadd.com/

·
Registered
146 Posts
May be OK for beginners but I don't believe it's any replacement for learning to ride pillion properly. That is, only needing to hold on in the rough stuff. The best way is to learn to balance and flow with the bike rather than holding on. I personally find a pillion holding on to me decreases my ability to respond to the bike and the road. Just my $0.02 though.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I tell all my riders to hold on either to me or to the rails at ALL times. If they can't or won't do that, then they don't ride.

You can never predict 100% when you'll have smooth sailing without any need for emergency avoidance maneuvers, and while the rider has foreknowledge of what he or she is doing, the passenger doesn't.

Also, the rider has the handlebars to hold on to all the time. The passenger should be similarly secure.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Well, I find that my built-in love handles provide my wife with a much friendlier option.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ken

:eek:gre:

·
Registered
368 Posts
looks like somthing i'd actually attach to my wife...

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
csachs1 said:
looks like somthing i'd actually attach to my wife...
Yellow Card!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts