Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks

big update on the scootercade or whatever it is goin' on in arkansas this week. let us hear all about it. barhoppin' and babes? shoppin' and salads? what about it????

·
Registered
270 Posts
:D :D :D We have had a blast at Scootercade this whole week. We rode back & forth from the house everyday except for one. We spent a lot of time hanging around and talking to everybody, & seeing all the different scoots. There was Honda Helixs, Silverwings, at least two Atlantic 500's, one cushman, one Velux, & tons of Burgmans, that is including 400's & 650's. Tom Simmous was late coming to the rally. And didn't show up till till Tuesday night. We sat at he's booth and showed off our custom seats. Jac Vinson was there from RV Toys. He had a lot of great accessories for all the scoots. (Including Burgmans.) Jac's spot was a favorite place to hang out. Texas side car people were also there.

Thanks go out to Tom Simmous for showing up late. Because we got to ride quiet a bit. There were several people there from the BUSA form. I won't be able to name them all. I'll just name the ones that stood out the most for us. Or at least the ones we hung with.Pauljo & Trudy his wife, Roy_al, WD. And last but certianly not least was Bilmeek on that famous 400 of his. He certianly proved that the 400 can keep up in the twistes. He's a very good rider. I only got a head him for a little while, on a little ride we took up in Missouri. I passed a cage and he couldn't get around him for on coming traffic. We hung with Bill quiet a bit this week. I can tell you all he's quiet a character. I just got to tell this one on Bill. We went down the road from the ralley oneday to get some lunch. The waitress came out to bring our menus to us. Bill poped off something to her(I can't remember excatly what it was that he said.) She came back & promptly told him that, that she had run a few guys like him off, & that his ass just might be next. :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed till my sides hurt. And told Bill. Well i guess she told you. :lol: :lol: :lol: The waitress & us got along great after that. I think Bill even tipped her about 40% of the tab. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Bill and Roy are taking off tomorrow morining early to get a jump start on the heat. We will be saying a pray for them tonight for a safe ride home. We hope to see all of them maybe next year. 8) 8) 8)

8) We are going back up in the morining for the awards banquet & it will all be all over. My daughter was also able to come over for a short time on her new 05 650. She took a lot of pic's. And i hope to be posting them in the gallery soon. 8) Well i get out of here for now. I'm sure there will be some new post on this subject. At least Bill will defend his honor i'm sure. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woooo hoooo
sounds like a big party when ole bill is around!!! me and the tolerable lady will have to check it out next year!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Only one thing to say to a trip report like that:

SMOKIN'!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Despite the photo op where I took pictures with both Doug and Margeret, my name is conspicuously absent from the list of attendees. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts