Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I too have a 2007 Executive and I am scared to death that something in my tranny will go belly up on me before I am ready to quit riding the machine. I do have quite a few tools for simple things such as basic maintenance and wheel removal, but the idea of yanking an engine out (or even partially out) of something that complex terrifies me. I swapped an engine on my RD400 Yamaha and it was cake. The Burgman? Yikes!

I just turned 9K on the bike two days ago but I just bought it in August of last year with only 3500 miles on it. And over two months that I owned it it never got out of the garage due to the weather. I hate the thought of someday owning something that I cant ride because it cost more to fix it than it's worth. But maybe I ought to ride my other bikes more and my Burgman less so that I can get a few more years out of it.

I know that there is no way of knowing when the tranny or something in the tranny is going to go south but just knowing that it probably will someday keeps a niggling fear in me that one day I will be looking at a beautiful red 650 Burgman in my garage and not being able to ride it ever again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.