Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
Timothy, That I know of there are not any primary seat covers for the 2003-2012 Burgman 650's. There are a few secondary covers like what Bluestrom13 posted above that fit OVER the primary cover but you can still see the primary.

For $600, send your seat to Corbin or Day Long to have it done much better than stock.

I'd just find a used one off Ebay or post a "I need a Seat" on the classifieds on here.

Just know I tried to ship a stock 2008 650 seat from here to Las Vegas and UPS and Fedex wanted over $350. That cuts into the value real quick. I still have 2 extra non-Exec seat in the garage. The Exec had just a little different pattern in the vynal.

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
Call the local Fastenal nut and bolt supplier and ask if they take private shipping. I think the manager can and it is a lot less than UPS or Fedex. It is about 2 weeks slower than UPS/Fedex.

·
Administrator
22,422 Posts
To ship a Burgman seat to a nearby state in a cardboard box you provide, should run you around $50 using UPS ground.
Nearby is the key word.

As I posted above, FedEx Ground and UPS Ground both wanted over $350 to go from the Auburn WA to Las Vegas NV, 1100 miles roughly. If I had an account on Ebay shipping is less than half.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts