Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Burgman 650 today. One thing I really don't care for is the ugly exhaust sysyem, What I really want is something that will increase performance and looks good. I checked out Arrow and they are 779 for titanium or 639 for Aluminum. Is Arrow the way to go or is there a better way to go with a different manufacturer.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ol' man lansi,
So ya went and done it! Good for you! :)

You won't be disappointed.

I was looking at the SuperTrapp before a certain low-altitude mishap made it unnecessary. :oops: Tunable units, and lots of history.

(Probably older man) Steve

Gear up!

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
I'm jealous!!! :x 700 smackers is a buncho bux! it just seems so expensive when you consider the materials involved.

Well - maybe someday - who knows maybe if I end up with a tax refund....(yeah - im sitting on an extension)...

Has anyone just bored out the baffling on a stock unit? or somehow defeated it? i took the little aluminum muffler endcap off one nite thinking that i could somehow remove the guts but was faced with a sealed unit...sigh.

I've been dreaming of getting a stock unit (which - there was one for sale a lil while ago i think) and cutting off the back of the unit just before where it "y-pipes" into a single unit, and either giving it a bolony cut or welding on two little chrome turn downs. STRAIGHT exhaust baby! Man I bet that'd get annoying in a hurry - but i bet it would be cool for a saturday nite blast... or a bike gathering... or.... :p

·
Registered
969 Posts
Don't even THINK about it, Pete. :x

Steve

Gear up!

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
darn thinkin thing!

typology - whatta concept.

ALWAYS gits me intuh twuble! :D