Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have loved my "bigger" bikes until my age is catching up with me and I Am just not comfortable with slow speed tight u turns But I am on a 5000 mile trip ca to Georgia and back and I don't think you can ask anything from the burgman that it doesn't do and in my small town it does that perfect to

·
Registered
10 Posts
Consider two bikes. Do these three things:
1) Sell the 650.
2) Purchase a used GW DCT, so if you decide to sell it for whatever reason, you’ll recoup most of your chink.
3) Purchase a used Burg 200 for around town. For in-town work, they’re handier than the 650 IMHO.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hmph, I consider off roading the loose gravel at the end of my driveway, enjoy while you can, some things get better with age, most don't

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
theyre huge boats those goldwings. they look nice because they got the aesthetics right. the other mfr do the standard and thats it. the trim and paint that covers almost everything. all the others half ass that with black plastic silver rims and whatever the paint is.

with that said, if I got it for free, I d sell it fast at a corona discount and get something with a smaller waistline.

·
Registered
657 Posts
3) Purchase a used Burg 200 for around town. For in-town work, they’re handier than the 650 IMHO.
I have a Genuine Buddy 125 for around town and I love it for that. It is peppy and nimble, and I can even legally park it on the sidewalks in front of wherever I am stopping. I don't think I'd be likely to do that with a Burgman 200.

Reactions: burgoo and Rusty J
21 - 26 of 26 Posts