Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of the Forum Members interested in being able to hire Burgman 650's for touring in NZ.

We are looking at the possibility of providing such a service, but would like to know of the interest before committing.

Would be most pleased to hear of your interest, as summer is not so far away.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have a friend who visited NZ a couple of times a year. He looked into it but didn't actually take the tour. Sounds like a great idea though. If I came to visit, I'd really like to tour on a Burgman. Hope it works out for you!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Any place where a Burgman is available to rent would be an inducement to me.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I think it's a great idea on the surface , what happens when some one wrecks one of your bikes ? Or one gets stolen ? The devil is always in the details . I would love to rent one to tour some parts of Europe like Italy for sure . Good luck with you project .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Vehicle rental is a standard business model and motorcycle rental has been around for at least 15-20 years. I'm certain that there's an insurance package which covers all of that stuff.

Incidentally, there's a place with shops in both Frankfurt and Munich where you can rent a Yamaha scooter (in addition to many other types of motorcycle) by the day/week for fairly reasonable prices:

http://www.motorradvermietung.de/en/price-list/details.php?id=164

1 - 5 of 5 Posts