1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked at wally world today but no go. You would think that a small round reflector would be universally available.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Try ebay, I can usually find just about anything there. Lot's of Burman parts from bikes being parted out.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
For a reflector, check a bicycle shop for
an old-style rear fender reflector...
they usually mount with a single
threaded stud & a nut.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I found one at NAPA for mine. Had to buy a short bolt and nut. They let me try different ones until I found one that fit. The reflector is round with a hole in it. Doesn't match the other side (rectangle) but who's gonna notice? Cast about $4.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I found one at NAPA for mine. Had to buy a short bolt and nut. They let me try different ones until I found one that fit. The reflector is round with a hole in it. Doesn't match the other side (rectangle) but who's gonna notice? Cast about $4.
That reminds me of when I had a VW bug years ago - I didn't have enough money for 4 chrome wheels so I bought a pair - stuck them both on one side and beauty rings with baby moons I had left over from another bug I had sold - stuck them on the other side and hardly anyone noticed. The difference was noticeable IF you were looking at them at the same time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How much are they at an actual local Suzuki dealer ? I have a spare but I would think it would be cheaper to buy one locally than to pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
$67.50 - prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi ;)

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Reflectors

I have two of the reflectors I will send you. Just send me back the postage to get them to you. Bill

·
Registered
426 Posts
$67.50 - prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi ;)
WTF! is that for one or the complete set? Begeezus, I can get a whole seat here in China off Taobao for chimp change - if anyone ever needs one or a set I have a number of 'em, cause I always buy whatever I can find when I find it 'cause the day I'm likely to need 'it' that 'it' won't likely be available.

I use Paypal and have shipped many items for just a little profit (to compensate me and my staff for the time it takes to source and have items sent to me/us for checking etc.) to bike and scooter owners, especially those hard to find parts for mainland Chinese manufactured e.g. CFMoto, Lifan et al.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you don't get it from wwy, PM me and let me know. I've got one I'll send you for postage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts