Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took this beautiful 2006 Silver Executive out for a spin yesterday. Went over to Sebring and down to Lake Placid and ate lunch at Dock 633. Good lunch and nice ride in this warm Florida weather. Don't let this jewel get away.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Do you have it on craigslist? At that price it should sell in no time.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
What a deal, it should move quick. Good luck John. John did you ride past any orange groves? I was riding with a friend on Sunday and when we'd pass a grove that had already harvested their fruit the trees were already in bloom. In my opinion nothing smells better than orange blossoms.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride through the Groves

127.jpg

Bike November 12 027.jpg

Good ride through the orange groves on CR 17 from Sebring to Lake Placid. Then picked up road around Lake June to Dock 633. CR 17 is a hilly and curvy road for Florida. :p

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
John don't you know Florida is flat and straight, that's what people who must not like Florida tell me. We might not have mountains but I've found some beautiful hilly and curvy roads to ride too.
I apologize for hijacking your post, so to bring this back on topic. Your scooter will make someone a great ride. With spring right around the corner it should sell quick.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Model28A:

Keeping the post alive. Also met a Burgman rider in same area as I live that would like to get out and ride his Burgman. Florida is a nice place to ride. :p

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Two Wheeler:

I have three parties showing interest, 2 off Craig's list and one off Burgman site. So let's see whom comes up with the $$$'s first. :p

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took the Burgman out for a good ride in this great Florida weather today. Left Okeechobee over to Sebring and picked Two Wheeler on his Yamaha. Then headed north on scenic 17 then in Frost Proof over Winter Haven and ate at Idle Zone on Lake May. Then we headed north to Haines City and back to Sebring - Okeechobee. The Burgman liked racking up 245 miles ride.

Saw many scooters out today... everyone enjoying the great weather. I hope someone shows some interest soon.:p

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
John
Please send private message with phone. I would like to discuss this bike with you.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Took the Burgman out for a good ride in this great Florida weather today. Left Okeechobee over to Sebring and picked Two Wheeler on his Yamaha. Then headed north on scenic 17 then in Frost Proof over Winter Haven and ate at Idle Zone on Lake May. Then we headed north to Haines City and back to Sebring - Okeechobee. The Burgman liked racking up 245 miles ride.

Saw many scooters out today... everyone enjoying the great weather. I hope someone shows some interest soon.:p
Don't rush it. The Queen B. wants to schedule a lunch ride to Sarasota. We'll have a Burgy 650, CTX-700N, and a Star 950 Tour in the mix if you don't mess it up and sell.
But if you do sell it before the ride: Guess who's buying lunch. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
If you like 11 curves in 318 miles.

Just joking - Had to say that. :p
Been there done that, got the license plate frame. :p Had a great time, I was lucky that the day I was there it had rained earlier and it wasn't congested. The roads had dried by the time I got there. I think the highest point in Florida is less than 300 ft., :rolleyes: but we do have some nice rides here. Right now some of the orange trees are in bloom and they smell so sweet when riding through or by the groves.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This Burgman has done the Tail of the Dragon on a couple different trips. Burgman's love the curves!:p

I have someone visiting FL from PA going to look at it Saturday... so if there's interest they better step up to the plate soon.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was in Tampa a few weeks ago, and it's a good thing that I resisted temptation, otherwise I may have canceled my ticket on that aluminum-tube torture chamber, riding your 650 back home instead.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mike:

Too bad for you... you've missed out on a real jewel of a Scooter. Besides that would of been one heck of trip... what a way to see the USA.

You get back to FL anytime soon look me up, maybe the Burgman will still be around... everyone looking for newer ones for nothing. This one has all the bells and whistles..:p

I guess I'll take it to VA this summer and enjoy the BRP and all the great rides which a Burgman is fun to ride.:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts