Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we did it.
:blob3:
I took my Burgman to my sisters and she took foam off from the top and sides to make it fit me better. I can put both feet flat on the ground now and I'm not touching the seat if I stand up. NOW I feel more secure. I'm 5'3"
She did a great job on my seat. You can see the pictures here
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/Ourwave
Even though she trimmed a lot off the seat you can't tell it. She was able to keep the same shape. And it did not affect the comfort of the seat. she had a tool to measure the thickness of the foam and we went from there. The foam was not cut - it was sanded. I think she took about an inch off the top where it was really thick and took about 1/2 inch off the sides.
She has been doing this kind of work for 20 years.
The back rest is from Utopia and she also recovered it to match my seat. I was only going to be at my sisters for the weekend and Utopia got the back rest to her house on the day they promised. Great folks! She did the diamond tuck design and trimmed it with purple cord. and added a monogram on both sides of Betty Boop.
Next is to get some purple neon lights put on my Burgman. anyone know a company near Atlanta Ga that does this?
Betty
"SCQQTN"

·
Registered
30,278 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Your sister did a great job. Is she taking other orders? Will she do custom embrodeiry...like your Betty Boop?

If she is interested, give us an email contact

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ksmall1998 said:
Your sister did a great job. Is she taking other orders? Will she do custom embrodeiry...like your Betty Boop?

If she is interested, give us an email contact
Contact her at [email protected]

My Betty Boop has around 15,000 stitches, and yes she can put anything on your bike you want. All she needs is a picture. I emailed her a picture of Betty Boop and she put it on my bike. She can do your seat in any color - solid or two tone- and she already has a pattern for it since she did mine. She can do any thing you want - Diamond tuck, flames, strips, high low strips. Any color cord trim if you want it. I love my black seat with purple cord trim. Whatever you want my sister can do it. She has been doing this type of work for 20 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts