Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
I am looking for a rear luggage rack and instructions for installing it.
Accessories racks are available...
but ya gotta tell us the model & year
of yer scoot....they are different.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just a rack or a Top Box/Case with a rack on top of it?

Givi Make Cases with an optional Rack.
They sell a case for Top Box - it is on my wish list.

(After I get a Givi WindScreen)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi there! I couldn't help but notice your avatar. I'm just wondering where did you get the trunk with backrest and the saddlebags... I am planning to put something like that on my 2012 650 executive I recently acquired. I ride with my kids (8 & 9) every weekend that's why I wanted a better backrest and armrest for them to be more comfortable and secure. Thanks in advance ;-)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi there! I couldn't help but notice your avatar. I'm just wondering where did you get the trunk with backrest and the saddlebags... I am planning to put something like that on my 2012 650 executive I recently acquired. I ride with my kids (8 & 9) every weekend that's why I wanted a better backrest and armrest for them to be more comfortable and secure. Thanks in advance ;-)
+1 Cherie. I would like to know too.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

Avatar is JPEG of photo that someone post on WWW or BUSA 3-4 year ago, this not Chérie Burgie 650.

If remember, this Photoshop of Burgie equip with Goldwing top case with backrest and side case, that someone believe Suzuki factory should equip 650 Burgie with.

I find this very beautiful Burgie and use this as avatar. Do wish Suzuki Japan do something like this as would then be ultimate Burgie 650 touring bike. Notice exhaust straight and not go up under right side case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts