Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear floorboards on the AN650 do not extend outward enough for some of our shorter legged passengers. The scooter body is very wide in the back, and it is difficult for some to wrap their legs around the wide body and keep their feet on the rather narrow passenger section of the floorboard.

They could be made wider. If that detracts from the looks of the machine, how about flip down footrests for the passenger instead? The old Honda Elite 250 used that approach.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'll have to disagree with Paul here.

The flipouts (i.e. Silver Wing) don't allow a varied foot placement. I think I saw a Japanese site with lifts (extensions) placed on the rear boards. I thought that was pretty slick, and might be a welcome option for some.

Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
The passenger floorboard placement has been a problem for my wife, as she has short legs. The floor boards need to be both higher and farther out. Perhaps this can be corrected in future models. How about an optional floorboard extender/heightener for the Burg 650's already out there?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rear Floor Boards

:kermit: Yes, the inseam challenged have a problem on the passenger pillion. Some adjustments would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts