Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Moto-Vlogging buddy and I went for a ride up to the Dam at Lake Lanier. He recently lost his IT job and did a Vlog/Rant about his unemployment filing experience.
Right after he finished a guy reading a novel cruises up beside us in a mini van at a traffic light. Tommy caught it and put it and part of our ride at the end of his video. The Billy Joel style music is Tommy singing a song he wrote.
Here is the video all que'd up after his rant for your enjoyment:
http://youtu.be/oEAZoyc-iuw?t=4m35s

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I lived in Southern CA for 16 years, commuted on the I-15. Still can't believe what I saw. People shaving, eating meals, reading while cruising on the slab. It's worse when you are on 2 wheels, you notice more. I made it out of there alive!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I drove a big truck for 3 years... I've seen just about anything you can think of! :eek:

But I bought a scooter anyway! :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yeah it's time for a crack down....Ive had a few coming into my lane 'head on' a few times, reading newspaper, dog on lap, sexting, doing hair/make-up, eating, searching for lost phone, picking their nose etc....Come on people, do you really need to be entertained at every moment? Were you not told to sit still when you were a child?
Ahh yes, Rant time! lol

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
We used to live in the Baltimore/ Washington D.C. area and saw this crap every day. People reading books, newspapers, shaving, putting makeup on all at 70-80 mph, scary!!!! These folks were easy to spot, they tend to use the entire width of the lane they are in, they also would change lanes without looking!
Ride safe out there!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts