Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our UH200 service manual and have looked through it.
It is definitely worth the $46 that we paid. Got it from http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/

My main question that was answered was the oil for the final gear box.
Same oil as used for the engine.

Nice photos and a lot of maintenance info... but no index.

Scoot safely & have a good 2015.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
... but no index.
That is its biggest bugbear... (if only someone with lots of spare time were to help us all by writing a concise index for each manual.....any offers?)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Index is a good excuse to spend the winter time reading the manual and making your own index. I started my index for maintenance items and will add to it as I read.

Scoot safely,

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
The power of a searchable text PDF is that you can search for keywords and then print out the relavant pages again and again, as they get smeared with oil, dirt and grease.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My manuals usually get covered in written notes as well as my oily fingerprints. Just a generation or 2 different. Scoot safely,

·
Registered
194 Posts
UN 200 question

Hi,

I was an owner of a 2003 ....400 until this past Fall, sold it( after owning it almost 12 years) and I am getting the 2015 , 200 soon....How do you like the 200? Also do you know of any mounting plates that work for the Givi V46 Monokey Top Case that I want to use on the 200 now...

Thank you,
Diana

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Burgman 200 GIVI Mount adapter

burgman 200 givi mounting kit is $59 canadian just received now need ow to remove tail lites lower cover ??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Since you bought in Cdn $ where in our fine country are you? I am way out on the west coast myself, just getting a 2014 Burgman 200 in a couple of days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts