Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I have a Burgman 650 with the Bestem top case on the back. I love the case but all it does is rattle and shake. The mount is secure. My friend was riding behind me yesterday, and he said he was waiting for it to bounce off. I am about ready to bolt it directly to the mounting bracket as I never remove it anyhow, but before I do that I wanted to see if you all had any tricks to stop the rattling and bouncing...

Thanks!

View attachment 101067

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Just about all of us including me had to learn the hard way, the hard way is cheaping out and buying junk luggage because you think you are saving money, but the truth is you are wasting money because you now own some worthless JUNK! Some people will tell you "I've owned Bestem luggage and it's great stuff" now like me you KNOW BETTER, and you also know that people who make those claims are well FULL OF ****! Just about every bike and scooter site has its share of cheap asses who will even post pictures of their handy work (cheap junk) but at the end of the day they are cheap and are mostly satisfied with cheap junk basically because they are CHEAP! Once I figured this all out I bought nothing but the best GIVI top box and hard saddlebags, all totaling about $1,200. I don't want you to go away feeling bad, I would guess that at least 90% of the members here are just as cheap as you I was in the beginning but I learned. TheReaper!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome back Reap, where ya been?
I was in suspended animation on the way planets outside our own solar system. TheReaper!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts