Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am a burgman newbie. I have had an AN400 '99 for a few years and now I am jumping to AN650 k7.

I will have my new ride in short and I am sooo excited!

I registered in these forums because many people from out of USA consult it very often.

At present I am searching for tuning techniques to add several mods to my new bike. It's very hard to get answers from youtubers to tell you where they get their modding components. I have so far learnt about the arrow lights in the mirrors, and it tokk quite long to know where to buy the leds.

Now I am trying to learn how to add red leds in the handle. Like these:

I have been told that you have a DIY section that is very good.

Any suggestions?

I am ver happy to join your community.

V'sss!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
whats the function of those leds?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Apart from the fact that they look cool, they give light on the buttons.

There is another option that is to put a red led inside the handleand the effect is very good too, although it maybe won't give much ligt to the buttons... it must be just for esthetic reasons.

I include a screenshot of this other way:

Too little light, don't you think?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I take that video as from colombia or somewhere around that, think they say piña for those things.

to be honest i dont think it would be hard to do that, just get a few leds say two-three, wire them up in-line adding a resistor and add a fuse to the circuit if you want extra security.

see this link, so you can see how this is done:

http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=14205.0

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I take that video as from colombia or somewhere around that, think they say piña for those things.

to be honest i dont think it would be hard to do that, just get a few leds say two-three, wire them up in-line adding a resistor and add a fuse to the circuit if you want extra security.

see this link, so you can see how this is done:

http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=14205.0
Hello fernando!

I believe the video comes from Valencia.

I don't think it would be hard to do the leds inside the handle... I find more difficult to handmake the black base that carries the leds in the first option.

I'll check your link to see if I get any good ideas!

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts