Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to install a radio on my 03 burgy. any one done this and how and where did you install it? i found a radio called the secret radio and i see there is a space behind the headlight that would allow the radio to go. any one installed a radio and what kind. also where did you put the speakers i see the area just inside the mirrors looks like a good place but other places may be just as good. and where can i get the speakers?

bob p

i made a drivers backreast that installes behind the butpad and still allows the butpad to move plus it doesn't disturb the seat. will send info to anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Bob :hello2:

There is plenty of stuff here on the forum on radios with pictures too!

My best advice to you is to use the Search function at the top of the page, enter the term Radio and select Aftermarket and Accessories as the forum section to search.

You will get about 14 hits - then sit back and read up.

Have you got a link to this 'Secret Radio'?

Oh and yes, we would be very interested in seeing your backrest solution - maybe you could upload to the photo gallery in this forum.

Regards

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
corvairbob said:
[snip] i found a radio called the secret radio and i see there is a space behind the headlight that would allow the radio to go. [any one installed a radio and what kind. also where did you put the snip]bob p

[snip].
Hi again Bob

Appreciate a link to this 'secret radio' you found.

I did a google on secret radio and found some very strange sites indeed - don't want to go there again in a hurry! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Thanks DR

Looks good and opens up a whole new set of opportunities for bike use, particularly with the RF remote.

I look forward to the story of your install!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i got the speakers installed on the burgy last weekend. the are off the shelf speakers and the fit on the bike real nice. the speakers installed next to the mirrors and the cluster on there ends. i got them from e-bay for 10.00 plus 5.00 shipping. if interested in this drop me a note

1 - 6 of 6 Posts