292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Suzuki could make a lot of MONEY on an integrated Radio,CB,
Minidisk player. Ah-La Gold Wing. People that I've talked to are
screaming for this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I personally don't think I'd want one. I'd rather have the storage space that the sound gear would occupy, and the lower price on the scooter without it. But I recognize that a lot of folks do want this, and who knows, I might change my mind at some point.

So my recommendation is that this be an option on the basic scooter, and possibly standard equipment on a deluxe model like the Executive. The key is that it should be an easy to install kit - something an owner could reasonably do, and something that a dealer could do without charging an exorbitant labor fee.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
As an OTR driver in my past life (retired now) we coudn't get by without those things. Some drivers who didn't have the same truck all the time had to build a kit or have a box containing all these accessarys in a compact package that would plug in and they would be in business. I think some one could come up with a small package or kit and design it to be a hump bag type kit that would do the samething except we could make it built in and we would not interfer with the already storage areas.

Happy Trails
Poppy, #482

1 - 5 of 5 Posts