Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in time for the three day week-end ...Good Guys at Work?

What took so long ? Epstein was arrested July 6, 2019...just a couple days shy of one year to arrest his partner in crime.

No Comment from The Royal No Sweats.

Can anybody guess how this plays out ?

(Moral of the Story is ...they have sensational stories in the can ready to poor out anytime they want to...so when they say look here......you better wonder what is going on someplace else)

In other news .....

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I hope Maxwell doesn’t get off in exchange for what she knows.
Maybe it is taking so long because they aren’t relying on her - but there are powerful people with the ability to interfere with the justice system and a lot to lose.

Prince Andrews comments were nuts, but they always were nuts so it’s hard to pick apart cover-up from nuts. He seems peripheral rather than central but still needs to answer for any crime/immorality.

He’s also one of the shiny distractions. A more powerful Epstein friend is in the cross hairs for horendous child stuff and he will do anything possible to divert attention away. Sensational overseas royals will do that quite nicely.
Trump, Dershowitz and many others have also been accused and not given satisfactory responses.

Deal with Andrew but don’t miss the dozens who aren’t famous or too high to touch, get ‘em all.

You don’t need to be on Epstein’s plane list if you have your own plane.

·
Super Moderator
871 Posts
I feel bad for those who were directly affected by this whole episode. The victims have been largely overlooked. Those guilty of crimes have been spared by an inconvenient (or maybe convenient) death. I hope this is not just another case of cover up and deception by those involved.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
He should never have got off the first time they caught him in 2005.
That whole plea deal/reduced charge was very fishy - walked after 13 months Instead of life.

Prosecutor that arranged it was Alex Acosta, later made President Trump's labor secretary

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Maxwell investigation isn’t being run out of SDNY Public Corruption Unit

Remember the fuss recently when Barr announced Berman was resigning from SDNY and he said “no, I’m not” until Trump insisted, everybody wondered what he was investigating and buying time tie the loose ends?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts