Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would pass on a way to listen to some tunes while
cruising. I didn't feel like drilling or mounting anything permanent, so
i decided to employ the use of a Bluetooth speaker. I cut a 2 inch PVC coupling in half, and mounted it to a small piece of wood. Then i used velcro to mount the speaker to the left side of the fairing. I spray painted it black, and it blends in pretty well. The speaker is a 808 CANZ speaker. They cost $30 dollars, and
sound great. Pair your ipod to it, and enjoy!http://burgmanusa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22273&stc=1&d=1393904569

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nicely done, can you hear it at 40+ speeds?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fernando, the speaker sounds great. I have my iPod volume set at approx. 75%. And I have tested the sound quality while cruising at 55mph. The way I figure it is a minimal cost, and no wires or drilling. I'm happy thus far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
During Codemotion Milano Stefano had a talk with Federico Vanzati from Officine Arduino on how to use a supercheap USB Audio card with Arduino Yún and test the full audio capabilities with zero effort, external libraries or mp3 shields.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wonder how the electrical system manages to keep up with the demand. That sounded like a pretty potent system. Still don't know what "Slapin" is.. Probably something the police do when you play the music to loud... As in: Slapin a fine on ya.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts