Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. How should i reach my Gallery / Album? Right now i'm only able to reach it thru "New" -> "New Gallery" -> " all latest media instead"->one of my images. I'm sure i'm missing a better route :)
  2. How can i change the order of the images in an album?
  3. May i move images between albums? (i've not tried so sorry if this question is dumb)
  4. Showcases: are the images in it differents from the Gallery? Do they have to be separated "containers"?
  5. There's a limit/cap in MB or # of images that i should be aware?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Hi Parduz, I only pointed ya to the faq when I seen your question was going unanswered....

Those in charge would like you to post questions to this thread:

Sorry I can’t answer any better than I did...I’m still scratching my head.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Gallery is still easy to get to. Maybe easier once you find where it is. There is also something now called "My Showcase."
Click on your account icon in the upper right of the forum page and select "My Showcase" from the menu that shows to get to YOUR showcase photos.

Click on the 3 verticle dots just to the right of your account icon and select either "Showcase" or Gallery from that menu to get to all showcase photos or galleries.
If you clicked on Gallery then look on the left and select "Your albums" to see YOUR Gallery albums or you can click on "Your media" to see all YOUR photos in one place.

Those 3 dots are your friend. :)

Within your Gallery use the 3 dots on the right (either above in the title bar or below a photo item) to edit an album or image and a number of other options.
There is even a BB Code available with images to enable you to paste that code directly into a post exactly where you want it to show within the post.

If you click on the Filter button at the top in an album you can sort by different ways but don't know if that result will be how items show up for everyone who views your album or if that only affects how you see them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts