Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Jill from Newfoundland, Canada. I've purchased the Burgman 400 S and was wondering if there is a better windshield to block wind I can install. I called our local dealers and they say they can't help as Suzuki doesn't have any replacement for that model. The 400 S model has a windshield but its more to finish off the look of the bike more than anything. I was told if I could find something that would work they would attempt to install it. Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Jill

·
Registered
806 Posts
The factory 400 windshield will fit as well as the Givi shield for the 400.

I cannot BELIEVE your dealer did know know this.....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Jill,

Welcome to BUSA! Congrats on your new 400S, it's a sweet looking bike I know you're going to enjoy.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Jill, Welcome to the forum;
I have agree bechtoea, although I don't know for sure
the standard and "S" should both be the same.
Do a web search for Givi, also Clearview & Cee Bailey (I think Bailey only makes a 650 shield)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Why don't you ask in the classified for a stock windshield. I'm sure there are lots of people who have changed to other brands and have a stock one sitting around that would be willing to sell at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got my 400 S and wanted a larger windshield to block the wind when it got colder. My dealer has a GIVI shield ordered for me and it should be here by weeks end. It's just like the one they have for the regular 400. They didn't know at first if it would work but I had them check. Plan to enjoy the sporty look of the short one for as long as I can though. LOVE THE RIDE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts