Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mild heresy to ask this here, I realize ... but is the Majesty forum still operating?
I saw some traffic that management has changed and whatnot, there seem to be some fairly recent conversations, but I'm unable to register over there.

Why would you want to do this, GoKidd?
Uh, well ... uh.
I might have purchased a used Majesty over the weekend. Maybe.

Wait, yes, it's sitting in the garage and none of the neighbors asked to park there, so it's mine.

Parts have been ordered for the fuel pump gasket recall and I'll likely change out the tires and do all the regular maintenance once it's above freezing. :eek:ccasion7:

·
Registered
22 Posts
The majesty forum is still alive but in a dormant state. There is not much excitement going on since Yamaha removed the majesty and the Tmax from the market place. Just typing all this makes me a little sleepy. ;)

tony in Tn
06 majesty with 56,000 miles
09 majesty with 10,000 miles

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Didn't know the Majesty was dropped - it's still listed on the Yamaha web site as if it's being offered in 2014.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
2014 Majesty and 2014 T-Max available for sale here.

Retail price of T-Max only 500.00 $ less than 2014 Burgman 650.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ah, so you chose the Majesty over the Burgmans you asked me about. Cant say as its a better machine, but I'm sure it has its qualities.

Good luck with it Kidd. I'm sure it will serve you well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, so you chose the Majesty over the Burgmans you asked me about. Cant say as its a better machine, but I'm sure it has its qualities.

Good luck with it Kidd. I'm sure it will serve you well.
Many thanks for your help!
Yep, found a nice deal on a well-cared-for machine much closer to home.
Still, when I hit the Lotto, I'm sure I'll add a different Burgman for each day of the week.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I belong to both forums, but there is a lot more action on the Burgman site. Except for greaseing the speed sensor, I've never had to do any maintenance on my Majesty, so I've been lucky I guess, but still learn from both. I had no problem registering on either site.
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts