Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few member that bought the hunters seat and they all liked it, I just got one at Wal***
for 10 bucks it seems to work fine, What I would like to know is after months of use does it hold up ?
I am thinking of putting it under the seat cover and leave a small hole for the air valve .
Or has someone tried that already :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Randy, theres four of us with them, having used them for 3-4 months now, but a couple of them (mine is one) refill with air after sitting overnite. Just have to let most of it out...or to suit about every time you get on it. No big deal. Other than that they seem to be doing ok. Personally I would not cut a hole in my seat just yet untill we have a lot more time on them. Prior to this one, I had one which worked just the opposite...air would seep out during rides and pretty soon it was flat. Took it back and got another one. Didn't keep the receipt for this one, but for $10 I've already got my moneys worth.

I have a sheepskin over mine which makes it even more comfortable, and less hot in the summer. And I cut my GIVI off accordingly, taking into consideration the addtional height.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts