QUEENS THAT ARE IN THE HOBBIE

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND LETS SEE WATT HAPPENS

THANKS TO ALL AND THIS SITE :lol:

by the way all im Donald

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA!

Just a couple of suggestions. You might give us a handle that's a bit easier to reply to than WX2USA at the end of your posts - like a first name (real or not). Also, try not to key in all caps. That is generally interpreted in Internet forums as "shouting". You can find some other helpful guidelines for posting here.

Congratulations on your new Burgman 400! I hope you enjoy both the scooter and the forum a lot.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Wixxer

Welcome to the forum :wave:

You have bought a nice machine and found the best forum for info.

There a few owners, and prospective ones, within striking distance of you - I am sure they will say hello. :)

Have fun and stay safe.

·
Registered
194 Posts
WX

Hello from NH,

I hope you have better luck in NY than I have had in NH......wish more people would post where they are from, that would help us out alot :) Good Luck to you and have fun with your new machine Diana

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums WX2USA. Glad to have you join us.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Re: WX

TWEETYPI58 said:
Hello from NH,

I hope you have better luck in NY than I have had in NH......wish more people would post where they are from, that would help us out alot :) Good Luck to you and have fun with your new machine Diana
Hi Tweetypi

It helps even more if people stick it in their profile too, like you have done. :thumbright:
This format also helps searching the database for geographic neighbours.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome. I am in North Bergen NJ just outside the Lincoln tunnel and I have two friends who are close to me and two others in Brooklyn. We often ride up to Bear mountain in the summer and of course other times when the weather permits us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts