Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I’m launching a sailboat on a freshwater lake with all the beans and rice that it can take ......and a hard copy of LeDudes B650 Bible.

·
Premium Member
7,594 Posts
I tried quarantining swmbo, I should be able to walk again some time this week.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are they testing, a new game -- WWIII ?
You mean the original pic?
Its a bird shaped drone that looks like/flies like a hawk - intended to scare birds away from airports to prevent bird strikes.
(I have no connection to this, the drones I’ve helped develop are big things - I just stole the pic off the internet)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
The children of Afghanistan pray for cloudy over cast days because that’s the only time it’s safe to go out and play. Who do you think will win the Nobel Peace Prize this year ?

Been Jamming With Not Your Ordinary Yahoo ?

The Nobel Peace Prize is one of the five Nobel Prizes established by the will of Swedish industrialist, inventor, and armaments manufacturer Alfred Nobel, along with the prizes in Chemistry, Physics, Physiology or Medicine, and Literature. Since March 1901,[3]it has been awarded annually (with some exceptions) to those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I don’t think I even know what a Jammy Yahoo is and I’m a bit afraid to ask, you lost me.
Did you post that in the right thread DP?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I don’t think I even know what a Jammy Yahoo is and I’m a bit afraid to ask.
Did yo u post that in the right thread DP?

Sorry I thought this was the Bob Marley Fest Thread ... Jerking the Chicken and Chilling the Red Stripe .

·
Premium Member
7,594 Posts
iranina state officials report, 103 year old woman survives coronavirus,(fails to mention she celebrates her birthday in dog years)

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
What are they doing or planning to do, having fooled population with this throw in -- that's the question.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts