Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I thought taking the fairings off my Burgman was going to be a pain. After doing it a few times I came to like those Push Pins, they realy do work easy and hold good. In fact so far everything I have worked on so far is put together with mostly Push Pins and a couple of different size screws maybe a allen screw or nut here and there. Some of the plastic parts are snaped together then held tight with a push pin. Figgering out which way to unsnap the parts is some times a little frustrating but once you find out which way to put pressure on the part they usualy pop off. The only problem I have had is I broke one push pin, it was a med. size one, there are about three different sizes. My queation is where can a assortment of these puh pins be purchased at a resonable price.
Terry in AZ.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Terry in AZ. wrote
My queation is where can a assortment of these puh pins be purchased at a resonable price.
I would like to know the answer to that my self, if you live near a auto junk yard you could check and see if they have any Suzuki autos, they use the same push pins.
But some one somewhere should have them for sale for less then the rip-off price the dealer charges.. :evil:

·
Registered
370 Posts
go to Lowes hdwe or Home Depot and look in the fasteners section. There is a big cabinet with "specialty" fasteners. I found several types and sizes there.
enjoy
jac

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
That will make a nice Sunday ride for me,
50 miles one way, of course I always get lost and take the long way.
thanks for the tip. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts