Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody out there got motorcycle camping experience, Where you roam freely and set up tent On public land. I have done some reading on this But I am unclear about what they mean by public land etc. I want to load my two Man tent And meander around backwoods etc

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all...So if your roaming down the interstate and you see some baron land that isen't posted 'No camping' can you just set up a tent?????...Not interested in campfires!

There is lots of confusing info on these sights...BLM very limited on maps.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also...Whats a good tent that will pack away to the size of a motorcycle seat, walmart Ozark trails?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay so I'm figuring this stuff out.... Basically if it isn't BLM land Which means Bureu land management, Then it is mostly private land. BLM In Nebraska Only shows about two locations And that's near South Dakota border.. Through research, It seems like state parks are the best way to go, And out here on the Great Plains, We have hundreds of them For about seven dollars per night. I would prefer to go this method And hope not to run into a Hells Angels gang Who's going to give me a thrashing. If so, I hope my can of mace would do some Eye damage so that I could Scoot away!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.