Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Psychological Quandry...

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  tomfelock 
#1 ·
My wife's had her Burgie going on 9 years now. She was always enthusiastic about riding.
This year, she decided she didn't want to ride it anymore. But still loves the back of the Roadstar or Vmax.
I put the bike on Craigslist (at a REALLY high price, deliberately so it would NOT sell) to keep her happy (and quiet).
Of course no sale, so I am riding it a couple days a week to work.

Whenever we're out somewhere, and the conversation turns to motorcycles, she is always talking, bragging, saying how much she just LOVES her scooter!

Anyone on this forum understand the female mind? 22 years married to her, no clue! :banghead:

#2 ·
A bloke is standing looking out over Morecambe bay, when God taps him on the shoulder and says, Jim you have been good all your life and
a great help to many people, is there anything I can do for you?
Well says Jim if there was a bridge from here to Barrow across the bay it would cut my commute down from 80 miles a day to 18.
That would be a big job says God it would be 18 miles long it would have to span the Lune Deeps and be at least one hundred
ft high, thousands of tons of concrete would be needed, is there nothing else you would rather have?
Well says Jim, there is one thing, I would really like to understand woman,
To which God reply's, How many lanes do you want on this bridge?

#3 ·
For those that need a more visual reference. :D :shock: :lol:

[attachment=0:1vph1fmh]man_woman.jpg[/attachment:1vph1fmh]

Attachments

#6 ·
I FIRMLY believe that women understand men...

What has always amazed me is that even with that level of knowledge...they still put up with us and allow us to "hang around" with them :lol: :lol:

Just my humble opinion...my wife has allowed me to hang around with her for nearly 30 years now...to accomplish that feat, she should be granted at least sainthood :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bill

#7 ·
AND......!!!!!!!!!! When she says, "Go ahead and do whatever you want!"..............DON'T........... :lol: :lol:

#9 ·
I like my dog house. It has 4 wheels with a hitch in front, air conditioning, heat in winter, hot and cold running water, stove, frig freezer, and a comfy bed. I really like when my wife joins me in my dog house. :cheers:

#12 ·
Hammer said:
me three,
ever notice they always wanting to know stuff ? like your phone number? where you live, your real name, no really your real name not that fake crap you gave me last time
why your picture is in the post office , (my mother works there?!?!??!)

op will probably end up having to sell the bike to himself secretly and hide it somewhere she will never see it like behind the lawn mower , but I bet she is trolling for a newer model
maybe in pink

#13 ·
30 years and I gave up trying to figure her out....especially when she picks the Superbowl winner each year based on whims. :roll:
When the illogical become logical you have Woman. :wink:

#14 ·
the lady has taste and definitely deserves some bragging rights, especially after riding one for a while...

we all like to share our experiences with others, especially the good ones... I am sure she misses those burgman induced :D :D :D ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.