Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am the proud new owner of a '05 Silver Burgman and I can't wait to ride it. I pick it up today and unfortunately due to the weather, I will probably just take it straight home :cry: ! I can't wait for better weather here in NY but I suppose it will come soon enough. I am also new to forums but I felt that I have joined a proud group of people who are very happy with the ownership of this beautiful machine. I hope to enjoy long rides with my wife and my daughter also. Thank you for providing a place where I can yell at the top of my lungs how happy I am. Talk to you soon...Harry

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the group Harry :D And congratulations on your new Burgman.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome Harry!

Nothing's more exciting than bringing home a new Burgman--except of course riding,riding, riding. I'm guessing you got a 400? We're told the '05 650's aren't available until March or April. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Burgwoman400 USA

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ahh. That would be Harry, of the New York Silverburgs, then. Welcome. 8)

Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Harry. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman. Hopefully you'll get a break in the weather soon so you can get out and rack up some (s)miles on it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
welcome to the group and happy scootering!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
A wise choice sir.
I extend my welcome too!
vr,
Pete, of backwards loweralabamaville 8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burgman du Québec

Bonjour ,
Je suis un nouveau propriétaire d'un Burgman 650. Je demeure au Québec Canada. J'ai bien hate de pouvoir rouler un peu mais ici rien est possible avant la mi mai il fait froid et il y a trop de neige. Je suis heureux d'avoir découvert un site comme celui-ci. Je pourrai patienter jusqu'en mai en vous écoutant raconter vos balades.

Matt :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ahhhh. O-kay. No hablo y no entiendo. Welcome Matthew.

:)

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Well Steve, I think it means something like....

Hello, I am a new owner of Burgman 650. I remain in Quebec Canada. I have well hate to be able to roll a little but here nothing is possible before semi May it makes cold and there is too much snow. I am happy to have discovered a site like this one. I will be able to have patience until May by listening to you to tell your stroll.

Welcome Matthew.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thanks, Pete.

(Oh yeah, and ya wanna move that bus back a little?) :)

Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Matt,

Bienvenue aux forum de BurgmanUSA. Heureux de vous faire nous joindre.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Harry and Mathew and welcome to the forums. I to am waiting for the snow to be gone..............Wheres that stupid ground hog I'm getting ready to kick it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome Harry :hello2:

Congratulations on the new Burgman. I hope you've taken the MSF course. Have fun riding and be safe.

Janine :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
congratulations, which dealer and how much was it? im looking to buy one and havent seen any dealers with them yet in new york.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Harry

Welcome to the forum and I am glad you like it here.:hello2:
Congratulations on your new purchase - shame about the colour though :wink:

Hope you get some (s)miles under your belt before too long and look forward to hearing of your experiences.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts