Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am good with computers. And I am getting better with chats and forums. But for the life of me I cannot get a picture in my signiture, nor can I load a picture under my name. Avatar? :? Never heard of it. I have tried cutting and pasting, loading from my machine, blah, blah blah! :p

Can anyone help? I want to jazz up my profile. Thanks in advance. ~ZD~

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Email me, [email protected] , I can put it under your profile. I will be just getting off a 12 hrs shift so I may not be able to post it until tonight. Keep it small. 100k or smaller, I can resize if if necessary.
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Sorry so long to take care of it.
-Bryan

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bryan, it looks great. I had no idea that the picture would be so BIG! LOL! You can make that smaller if you want. I don't want to look like a screen hog. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I will, i dont have software at work to do so.
-B

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can resize it migz, but thanks. I just didn't realize how big it was when I sent it. For some reason I thought it was smaller. :oops:

And Bryan. I am going to send you a different on. Same symbol, but wth the burgman logo. Let me know if you get it ok.

Thanks guys. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Mr. ZenDan,
Is this to your liking?
-B

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Bryan,

I was wondering if you received my request (via email) to add the avatar pic to my profile (billmeek)?

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
BillMeek,
Ive either lost the email or never received it. Im sorry about that. Give me another shot at it. Email it to [email protected]
-Bryan

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Bryan

Someone snapped a pic of one of my good days. :lol:

Thanks for getting it in the profile for me.

Bill

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shock: Bryan, it is great!!!! Thanks a bunch. Much better doncha think? I appreciate it Bryan. Let me know if I can return the faovr in any way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts