Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooner of later I'll get the award for a dumb question of the year.
Today's question is my 07/650 needs a right front turn signal bulb, contrary to my envisioned design (remove clear lens) there must be a trick or something I'm missing. The clear plastic lens seems to be glued in.
Hopefully someone can teach this old-dog some new tricks about Japanese engineering

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
i'd recommend a good 16 oz hammer and a punch about a 8 inch length or so,

jK on the 400's and a lot of cars now, the bulb comes out the back of the assembly reach behind it in an impossible to get at position grab the socket and twist and it comes out, take the bulb from the socket etcetc

·
Administrator
20,107 Posts
Don, under the mirror housing are two plastic plugs that have screws under them. After the screws are removed it is still a bear to remove but they do pop out. LeDude may have a vid or there may be something in the Knowledge base (Up in the first dark blue box on the top of this page)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Don, Dave is right(as usual) although not hard to get screws out There is a good illustration in the owner's manual. Also to revisit you muffler mod question I felt the bike ran worse under part throttle conditions & no better under full throttle. However this is purely a seat of the pants observation. Mark

·
Registered
590 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts