Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 2011 650 have a primary stopper bolt like I hear a lot about replacing? I looked for one in the oem parts and could not find one listed. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Does the 2011 650 have a primary stopper bolt like I hear a lot about replacing? I looked for one in the oem parts and could not find one listed. Thanks.
Yes, see LeDude's photos, since yours is a 2011 it will have the black one in the photos which is longer than the '03-'09 had.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much LeDude and MJR. This is such a helpful bunch on this forum.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Will the longer ones fit earlier models and is there thinking that the replacement of these will help prevent the CVT failures?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Will the longer ones fit earlier models and is there thinking that the replacement of these will help prevent the CVT failures?
Unless the primary pulley assembly has been replaced with the latest one, no its too long to fit the older ones.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

If not mistaken part # 2011 stop bolt = 21748-10G20, check make sure this correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts