1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Yes...private seller or dealership ?

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
For that new of bike with that few of miles....Great Deal ! A 2018 if you can find one new will be $10k. A 2018 with 5-10k miles will be $7,500.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
When you get it come back and show us pics.

·
Administrator
18,332 Posts
It would be a good idea to remove the Email tag from your user name. I can do that real easy for you if you want?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, please remove the tag. Bob is a very interesting man. 53 year in completion, and travels the world doing demos for performance equipment.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Yes, please remove the tag. Bob is a very interesting man. 53 year in completion, and travels the world doing demos for performance equipment.
Will you and Bob be Burgging together ? Was it you that got Bob looking at Burgmans ? What’s his book about ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
No, I just met Bob. He has a LOT of very interesting cars and bikes. It was a real pleasure meeting and hearing some of his stories. He was involved with Hurst for a number of years. He lives about 140 miles from me, was well worth the trip. I delivered it to him on my little bike trailer.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Did you deliver a Burgman to him ? Do you still have a Burgman?

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Darn, at least you sold it to someone that’s an enthusiast. We’ll look after him and his Cherry B650.....and keep the light on for you when sellers remorse hits you and you start looking for a Burgman again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It could happen (sellers remorse) I've owned a 2006 Burgman 400, a very nice red 650 exec. That I put a lot of miles on. Then the white 2018. Beautiful scooter, but I found myself riding my CTX 700 Honda most of the time. When I saw the Burgman sitting in the new owners shop yesterday, already had a twinge of regret.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Dear hooligan, I would never have guessed you were 80...your name made me think you were a SQUID that tasted the Burgman and found it not your cup of tea. I’m happy that you have other throttles still in your shop.... keep twisting the throttle brother .... and do not go quietly into the dark !

Stand Up and Shout Out at all the Bull Droppings do not go quietly in to the Dark ! Ride On & Fight On ! and hang out here with us ....

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Killer McDeal ! Prioritize your mods and get busy ! Emergency Seat Release should be at the top ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts