Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any dealer names where to get a decent price on a new 400 in Florida? I'm located on the SW coast but don't mind traveling for a good deal.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
RIVA Motorsports in Pompano Beach.
Ask for Mike or Alex in sales. They are usually willing to deal on bikes and offer discounts on accessories too.

Pompano Beach is just north of Fort Lauderdale and south of Boca Raton.

RIVA
954 785-4820

Janine :)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You have a small advantage being in Fl. It's almost the scooter capital. :D
But the problem is you just have to keep looking for that good deal .
The same dealer that sold three last week at rock bottom may want top dollar this week, There are just so many variables that the dealer has to deal with .
But I would go so far as to call some that are to far to visit. If you get a good deal over the phone, send a deposit, get a contract, pin them down and then go get it.
Anyway, Good luck. and WELCOME to the forum. :)

By the way, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton are all good areas.
Old retire people refuse to play games and spend to much money, the dealers are forced to conceder this when pricing. :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I'd take a look at Cycle Trader. There's several listed and one 2005 650 at $6,999.00.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Barracuda Suzuki in Ft Walton Beach had one in the fives. I think it was an 05 model. It's a haul from where youre at tho...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I Second

Pete said:
Barracuda Suzuki in Ft Walton Beach had one in the fives. I think it was an 05 model. It's a haul from where youre at tho...
I bought both my 400 and 650 from Barracuda. They were easy to deal with and gave me a good deal. Call and talk to Carlo, he will be straight with you.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Try Sun State Fun Sports in Mt. Dora, Fl. & ask for Thad, I bought a bike from him at another dealership, but it changed ownership & he didn't like the way they treated the customers so he went to work at Sun State. It's a family owned business & they have been in business for over 20 years. I now will do all my business with them as well, as I don't like even going into old dealership. It just isn't the same.
Try this Link. http://www.sunstatefunsports.net Phone is 1-352-735-2900

Butch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts