Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 gallons of gas $5

Bottle of water $1.50

The looks on the faces of the pack of HD riders ( the poser type) as I blew by them going over Port Jervis Mtn 10 minutes after they busted my chops for having a little plastic scooter at the gas station..........Pricless

·
Registered
308 Posts
tony308 said:
3 gallons of gas $5

Bottle of water $1.50

The looks on the faces of the pack of HD riders ( the poser type) as I blew by them going over Port Jervis Mtn 10 minutes after they busted my chops for having a little plastic scooter at the gas station..........Pricless
next time, try the 20 dollar challenge.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
LOL good one. I happened to blow past 2 Harley Riders the other day with my 6'-1" son riding on the back. We breezed by doing 150.....hehe

Oh and one for ABM. I was heading home from work today and decided the bike needed a few revs to clean out the carbon build up. This guy in a camaro with aftermarket exhaust pulls up next to me at the light and revs his engine. Well with a little push of the D-M button and I was allready to flush out that carbon :D So I quickly cranked it up to 140 looking in my mirror at the camaro and listning to him go through the gears. I rolled out of the throttle and he passed me......For some reason at the next few lights he wouldnt look at me..........Priceless.

I wonder if he's going to tell his friends he got beat by a scooter :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
You ever notice that one might be going through a village, and then the road opens up and you just barley goose the throttle.....mabe you aere starting out at say, 35-45-, and bang! 85 MPH.

The midrange roll on power of this crate is way out of proportion to its displacement. It's a real Iron.

There is a dude that commutes the same road as me. Rides a Ducati. We never talk, but alwasy see each other and ride aways the same direction.

We trade leads back and forth...nothing competitive.But one day, I just had to take his lead back, and rolled on from 55...got up to 90 in seconds.

Now at the next light...he pulls up and says..." that was amazing".

·
Registered
498 Posts
Guys, now we are talking. The torque of this motor is half an 1100cc naked bike's lump, but as it's instantly available due to elecronic CVT, the kick is comparable. Love this thing.

Allwalk, I love the "wouldn't look at you" bit. That describes 650 ownership - opening up peoples horizons, and often straight embarrassing them. Tony knows about that bit, too.
ABM, you met a very honest Ducati guy. And his choice of words were spot on: this thing IS "amazing".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts