Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
sdrider

I live in Cleveland, Ohio and just purchased a 2003 AN400 from these guys.....great dealership in Bellaire Ohio (on the Ohio river across from Wheeling W. V.). Drove 3 hours down and 3 hours back last Thursday to get my 400. It is the real deal....I think they will ship out of state.

· Registered
27 Posts
ajwood

I understand your opinion, however, the dealership I purchased my scoot from bought several Burgmans from dealerships who went under or were in trouble..... and they run specials to move them out.
I signed a complete assembly / checkpoint / warranty form showing everything that was done to the scooter. The scooter came with a VIN number, title, registration, and a 30 day temporary tag.
This dealership is very aggressive and moves a lot of bikes. If I had to guess, Suzuki, notifies these guys when there is a problem with other dealerships and they step in an buy out the inventory.
My purchase was above board and I did pay sales tax......if they sell to someone out of state, I assume the buyer will be responsible for paying tax when the title is transferred to their name within their own state.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.