Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left pre-dawn to make sunrise at John's Pass Village. I stopped on the draw bridge for the Sunrise and to talk with my dad in the morning peace. (I lost two family members last year) The draw bridge lights came on as parked, indicating it's going up for a boat, missing the sunrise. When I got back the sun was already up, still nice and quiet nothing but joggers and fishermen moving about.
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Automotive lighting

Water Sky Cloud Fence Lake

John's Pass Village down below.

Sky Window Cloud Building Tree

Sky Plant Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Photograph Vehicle

Sky Plant Building Cloud Road surface
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Plant Building Wheel Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Window Vehicle Motor vehicle

Have I mentioned how very much I enjoy this bike? What a dream to ride. I practiced my single lane road turn arounds without using feet. I challenge you to practice this, it really makes you a better rider and one with your machine. I would feather the clutch and apply rear brake and throttle holding the friction zone like a gyro, even on my big bikes it was nice to be able to see who could handle them slow and in parking lots etc... This is a bit different being automatic, although once practiced it's easy. I always enjoy seeing a skilled rider who can handle their bike, makes me smile. Saturday taking a long day ride, sunup to sunset through central Florida. Stay tuned.

I'm so glad I made this purchase; I was on the fence about a "scooter" I freeking love it.
P.S. Don't tell the bad boy bikers about it, they'll ruin our image. :)

·
Administrator
23,315 Posts
A Parrotheads Paridise.

·
Registered
2014 Burgman 400
745 Posts
Saturday taking a long day ride, sunup to sunset through central Florida. Stay tuned.
Sounds awesome, wish I could meet /join you, but I am heading south for a few weeks, this weekend :cool:🛫

Water Vehicle Airplane Aircraft Air travel

·
Administrator
23,315 Posts
I am the furthest thing from a Parrothead. Just cool Burgman pictures. I like riding thru in the early am for the cool temps. Not my lifestyle.
While I am not a Parrothead, persay, I was a Long Hair HIPPY from the age of 11 till 1973 when I joined the ARMY. Then for 20 years I was a Short Hair HIPPY off duty. Most people I met in the Army could not guess, even when I was a Drill Instructor. I like some Jimmy Buffet but I also like George Strait, Mozart, Marley and Coltrane.

·
Registered
2014 Burgman 400
745 Posts
Meet you at Harry's on the Square, downtown Ocala for a nice meal. Anytime, reach out when you get back. Safe Travels.
I actually would love to check out your area in the west coast of Florida, my wife loves the beach, etc., we could ride out before days get too short and maybe find a quiet, no traffic, not crowded destination :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: SemBurg

·
Registered
2014 Burgman 400
745 Posts
BTW, have you checked the weather for next days, not calling for any rain until, late Sat/Sun, but we are under a severe heat advisory for most of Ocala, Gainesville, etc., it felt almost like a 110F around 3pm, it's cool down to 104F 🥶

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW, have you checked the weather for next days, not calling for any rain until, late Sat/Sun, but we are under a severe heat advisory for most of Ocala, Gainesville, etc., it felt almost like a 110F around 3pm, it's cool down to 104F 🥶
Yes, not ideal conditions. Spread some fertilizer today, hot as Hades👿

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No end in sight to our heat. I decided to stay home and do the cable/seat mod. and install my Fenda Extenda. Many unfinished non Burgman projects need to be wrapped up as well. Indoor electrical and cabinets for bath remodel. Sounds like the right time to choose indoors. That will make the wife unit happy.

·
Premium Member
18,858 Posts
Well, the good part about the heat is , all the skeeters , snakes, gators, crackheads etc also get dormant during the stickiness.

·
Registered
2014 Burgman 400
745 Posts
Well, the good part about the heat is , all the skeeters , snakes, gators, crackheads etc also get dormant during the stickiness.
Yes, until sundown, then they all come out and play, specially the skeeters :( and the c.... :censored:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts