Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're considering adding any electrical accessories to your Burgman you might be interested in these products that give you some interesting options. http://www.powerlet.net/products.php?mid=1
I just ordered a cigarette lighter-type receptacle with an 18" lead and a Battery Tender plug on the other end. As I already have a Battery Tender lead connected to my 650's battery, I'm going to hook this new cord to the existing BT lead and run the cigarette plug into my luggage compartment and hook up my cell phone charger. When I need the BT charger, I can just unplug the new cord and plug in the charger.
They have another product that allows you to run power into a fabric tankbag or hard luggage. Take a look and use your imagination.

Don

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks Don. Their catalogue contains some great kit and I see that they also deliver internationally (and at no extra charge, too).

I've bookmarked their site and will almost certainly be giving them some custom once I've taken delivery of 'Arnie'.

Using the PowerMate scooter bag adaptor, I especially like the thought of being able to use my scooter bag as storage for my Intaride comms system, mp3 player and phone while having a more convenient outlet to plug my waistcoat into. This will leave the cargo hold free for other gear, and allow me to take my valuables with me when I leave the scoot for any length of time. All this without miles of cabling everywhere.

Ingenious!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Those are some really nice products. Thanks for the link :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts