Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nolan recommends Plexus to clean the face shield with. Does anyone know if Plexus comes in a pump type container, since spray containers sometimes lose the gas/whatever and one can't get the rest of the product out?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I called Nolan, I asked the person I spoke to if Pledge was ok to use and his answer was that it was NOT ok. If any of u have used Pledge for a significant amount of time and have had no problems using it, please let me know since what works well in the "real" world is all that matters to me. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buffalo - thanx! I called the Johnson people today (makers of Pledge) and I was told that they really can't say either way whether its ok to use on helmet visors because they never tested it on them. She asked me what kind of "plastic" the visor was made out of but I didn't see any data addressing that question on the Nolen box or in the small manual that comes with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.